Introducing Business Goals Made with Clarity and Confidence
Hey, fellow business owner! Kate Doster’s Big 3 Conference is the bomb and I am so excited to get to talk about one of my favorite topics:
Here’s something else I’m passionate about: setting smart financial goals.
You can grab my business goal-setting worksheets for FREE!
Hey, I’m Hope. My husband and I have raised our four sons, debt-free on an income which has consistently been under the national average.
This meant that not only did I count and track every penny, I also had to regularly set financial goals.
As we began to save more money every month, I gained confidence and realized that I had discovered a system, which allowed me to confidently set goals that we could reach.
When I started by business two years ago, I realized that in order to succeed, I needed to reach back, grab onto those hard-won money-handling skills, and put them into use by setting SMART business goals.
I created these worksheets so you can
- Relax more, knowing that you have a set of concrete, workable business goals
- Worry less, knowing that you have a plan that will set you up to make more money
- Stop sighing, because you know exactly what goal you should work on next
Never, ever again will you wonder:
- How do I know which goal is most important to me?
- How do I know I’ve created a goal that will work?
- What do I want my business to look like in a year from now?
- How will I know that I am succeeding in my business?