Introducing Business Goals Made with Clarity and Confidence
Hey, fellow business owner! Kate Doster’s Big 3 Conference is the bomb and I am so excited to get to talk about one of my favorite topics:
Here’s something else I’m passionate about: setting smart financial goals.
You can grab my business goal-setting worksheets for FREE!
Hey, I’m Hope. My husband and I have raised our four sons, debt-free on an income which has consistently been under the national average.
At first, my financial goals were nothing more than lines on a piece of paper – They weren’t related to one another, were rarely associated with a hard and fast deadline, and, thus, held very little actual meaning in my life.
Not surprisingly, even though we were saving a little money every month, I hadn’t a clue where I should put those hard-earned nickels and dimes. I needed a system. So, I created one, which allowed me to confidently begin setting goals that we could actually reach.
When I started by business two years ago, I reached back, grabbed those hard-won money-handling skills, and put them into use by setting SMART business goals.
I created these worksheets so you can
- Relax more, knowing that you have a set of concrete, workable business goals
- Worry less, knowing that you have a plan that will set you up to make more money
- Stop sighing, because you know exactly what goal you should work on next
Never, ever again will you wonder:
- How do I know which goal is most important to me?
- How do I know I’ve created a goal that will work?
- What do I want my business to look like in a year from now?
- How will I know that I am succeeding in my business?