Budgeting can feel:
I understand, because I’ve been there.
My husband and I married in 1988, each making $5.00 an hour. Three months later, I opened a bank statement to find that we were flat broke.
I realized that we were in real trouble and we had a choice to make.
- live paycheck to paycheck – worrying that any unexpected expense would mean using a credit card or swallowing our pride and calling a parent to ask for a loan?
- learn to spend less and live within our means – sleeping well at night, knowing that our bills were paid and we were making progress toward our goals?
That day, we purposed to track our expenses, pay off debt, and set financial goals.
Over the next 20 years we would:
- Learn to budget
- Pay off all of our debt
- Save a six month emergency fund
- Welcome four sons into our family
- Pay cash for cars
- Pay off our first home in five years
- Pay cash for our current home
And our income averaged under $40,000 a year!
You can learn to do what we did!
This FREE eBook will empower you to immediately make changes, which will impact your future, setting you on a path to saving money and living debt free.
My husband and I raised our four sons debt-free on a salary, which was consistently under the national median. We set great, big goals like,
- Paying off our first mortgage in five years
- Paying cash for cars
- Paying cash for our current home
Trust me when I tell you that budgeting can be:
I lay out ten of the most important ways you can save money and lower your expenses in this easy-to-understand eBook.
I tell you why each tip will save you money and then lay out a customized step-by-step checklist.
Today is your day to take that first step by requesting this free resource.