Never feel like sighing, weeping, or tearing your hair out while budgeting – ever again.
Organizing your finances can be confusing.
Tracking your expenses can be exhausting.
Figuring out what forms you need can be overwhelming.
That’s why I made budgeting fast, simple and (dare I say) fun!
Introducing the “Make Your Life Easier” Personal Finance Planner
The Personal Finance Planner is more than just forms.
I take you step-by-step through:
- creating a budget
- paying off debt
- creating goals
- using each form.
You’ll find a huge array of easy-to-use color coordinated forms to help you plan every aspect of your finances.
Packed with value, yet costs less than two cups of Starbucks coffee!
You can’t afford to not invest in your future goals and plans.
Value-priced at $9.95, this is an inexpensive, and yet, invaluable tool.
Many years ago, my husband and I created a set of documents in January, which helped us plan goals and created a road map for every area of our life.
Yep! You guessed it. Those forms became the backbone of the Personal Finance Planner.
Here’s What’s Included!
- Daily and monthly planning sheets
- Meal and Grocery List Planner
- Personal Information Organizer
- Helpful website post and video Resource List
When you use these charts, lists, and forms you’ll gain:
I give you all the forms you need to:
Budget – like a boss
Pay off Debt – so fast it makes your head spin
Set “crazy big” goals for the future – and make them happen
- Easy-to-use color coordinated forms to help you plan your finances.
- Custom-designed Finance Worksheets
- Yearly and Quarterly Goal Sheets
- Debt Snowball Tracker
- Earning Extra Money Worksheet
- Net Worth Calculator
- Emergency Fund Goal Tracker
- Weekly Planning Sheets
- BONUS Grocery and Menu Planning Sheets
Get started in as little as 15 minutes
- Print as many of the individual forms as you need for the year
- 3-hole punch them
- Place them in a 1-inch binder
Voila! Your yearly finance planner is ready to use!